Mapping our Impact at Action For People this year
Action for People has been mapping its impact this year across the organisation, we were really please the impact we have made. We reinvest time back into the organisation to support voluntary work which we are really proud of.
Here is some of the impact we made this year:
- So far this year Action have facilitated free of charge 1037 hours of volunteer work for the charity Go (Great Opportunities) Together
- We have assisted 37 new independent Personal Assistants to grow their own independent care work
- We have delivered 501 hours of training to individuals in 13 subjects relating to Care
- We have helped 41 organisations to apply for funding
- We have delivered a total of 312 hours of training to individuals in Safeguarding, COSSH, H&S, and Fire Warden
- This year we have worked with Bracknell Forest Council, Wokingham Borough Council, Hampshire County Council and Surrey County Council.